In this post we can see how to deploy an Angular Application into Azure App Service.
Create Angular App
- Install Node.js from https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Open Command Prompt
- Run command npm install -g @angular/cli
- Create Project ng new AngularAAD
- Go inside folder & Run command ng serve
- Open the website http://localhost:4200
Build the Angular App using command:
ng build –prod
Now you should get the dist folder which we need for deployment.
Create Azure App Service
Go to Azure Portal > App Services > Create New > Choose the version depending on the Node Version.
Run command node to get the version
Choose Operating System > Windows
Click the Create button. Wait for the creation to complete.
Go to Advanced Services (KUDU Console) of the App Service
Open CMD window & Go to wwwroot folder.
Now you can Browse the App Service URL from the main page.
You should get the page displayed as below.